81. Highly stable hybrid perovskite light-emitting diodes based on Dion-Jacobson structure, Yuequn Shang, Yuan Liao, Qi Wei, Ziyu Wang, Bo Xiang, Youqi Ke, Weimin Liu*, Zhijun Ning*, Science advances, 2019, 5(8): eaaw8072.
80. Efficient and Stable Inverted Perovskite Solar Cells Incorporating Secondary Amines, Hao Chen, Qi Wei, Makhsud I. Saidaminov, Fei Wang, Andrew Johnston, Yi Hou, Zijian Peng, Kaimin Xu, Wenjia Zhou, Zhenghao Liu, Lu Qiao, Xiao Wang, Siwen Xu, Jiangyu Li, Run Long, Youqi Ke, Edward H. Sargent* and Zhijun Ning*, Adv. Mater., (in press)
79. Stability improvement under high efficiency—next stage development of perovskite solar cells, Danni Yu, Yue Hu, Jiangjian Shi, Haoying Tang, Wenhao Zhang, Qingbo Meng*, Hongwei Han*, Zhijun Ning*, He Tian, Science China Chemistry, 2019, 62(6): 684-707.
78. Trifluoroacetate induced small-grained CsPbBr3 perovskite films result in efficient and stable light-emitting devices, Haoran Wang, Xiaoyu Zhang, Qianqian Wu, Fan Cao, Dongwen Yang, Yuequn Shang, Zhijun Ning, Wei Zhang, Weitao Zheng, Yanfa Yan, Stephen V. Kershaw, Lijun Zhang, Andrey L. Rogach* & Xuyong Yang*, Nature communications, 2019, 10(1): 665.
77. Emerging highly emissive and stable white emitting “phosphores” based on lead-free inorganic halide perovskites, Qi Wei, Zhijun Ning*, Science China Chemistry2019, 62 (3), 287-288.
76.Bi-inorganic-ligand coordinated colloidal quantum dot ink, Xianyuan Jiang, Hansheng Li, Yuequn Shang, Fei Wang, Hao Chen, Kaimin Xu, Ming Yin, Hefei Liu, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning*, Chem. Commun., 2019, 55, 9483-9486.
75. Energy Level Tuning of PEDOT:PSS for High Performance Tin‐Lead Mixed Perovskite Solar Cells, Haoying Tang, Yuequn Shang, Wenjia Zhou, Zijian Peng, Zhijun Ning*, Sol. RRL, 2018, 1800256.
74. Stabilizing the CsSnCl3 Perovskite Lattice by B-Site Substitution for Enhanced Light Emission, Ziyan Wu, Qiqi Zhang, Binghan Li, Zhifang Shi, Kaimin Xu, Yi Chen, Zhijun Ning, Qixi Mi*, Chem. Mater. 2019, 31, 14, 4999-5004.
73. Colloidal-quantum-dot-in-perovskite nanowires, Ruili Wang, Fei Wang, Wenjia Zhou, James Z. Fan, F. Pelayo Garcis de Arquer, Kaimun Xu, Edward H. Sargent, Zhijun Ning*, Infrared Physics & Technology, 2019, 98: 16-22.
72. 2D-Quasi-2D-3D Hierarchy Structure for Tin Perovskite Solar Cells with Enhanced Efficiency and Stability, Fei Wang, Xianyuan Jiang, Hao Chen, Yuequn Shang, Hefei Liu, Jingle Wei, Wenjia Zhou, Hailong He, Weimin Liu, and Zhijun Ning*, Joule,2018. 2, 2732-2743.
71. Highly Efficient Inverted Structural Quantum Dot Solar Cells, Ruili Wang, Xun Wu, Kaimin Xu, Wenjia Zhou, Yuequn Shang, Haoying Tang, Hao Chen, and Zhijun Ning*, Adv. Mater., 2018, 30, 1704882.
70. Bidentate Ligand-Passivated CsPbI3 Perovskite Nanocrystals for Stable Near-Unity Photoluminescence Quantum Yield and Efficient Red Light-Emitting Diodes, Jun Pan , Yuequn Shang, Jun Yin, Michele De Bastiani, Wei Peng, Ibrahim Dursun, Lutfan Sinatra, Ahmed M. El-Zohry, Mohamed N. Hedhili, Abdul-Hamid Emwas, Omar F. Mohammed, Zhijun Ning*, and Osman M. Bakr*, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,2018, 140, 562–565.
69.Quasi-2D Inorganic CsPbBr3 Perovskite for Efficient and Stable Light-Emitting Diodes, Yuequn Shang, Gang Li, Weimin Liu, and Zhijun Ning*, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2018, 28, 1801193.
68. Organic?Inorganic Layered and Hollow Tin Bromide Perovskite with Tunable Broadband Emission, Pengfei Fu , Menglin Huang, Yuequn Shang, Na Yu, Hao-Long Zhou , Yue-Biao Zhang , Shiyou Chen , Jinkang Gong, and Zhijun Ning*, ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2018, 10, 34363-34369.
67. Programming Cells for Dynamic Assembly of Inorganic Nano‐Objects with Spatiotemporal Control, Xinyu Wang, Jiahua Pu, Bolin An, Yingfeng Li, Yuequn Shang, Zhijun Ning, Yi Liu, Fang Ba, Jiaming Zhang, Chao Zhong*, Advanced Materials, 2018, 30, 1705968.
66.Ambipolar Graphene–Quantum Dot Phototransistors with CMOS Compatibility, Li Zheng, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning*, Gang Wang, Xinhong Cheng*, Weida Hu, Wen Zhou, Zhiduo Liu, Siwei Yang, Kaimin Xu, Man Luo, Yuehui Yu,Advanced Optical Materials,2018, 1800985.
65. Planar core based starburst triphenylamine molecules as hole transporting materials for high-performance perovskite solar cells, Qi Wei, Zhijun Ning*, Science China Chemistry,2018,62, 5-6. (comment)
64.Supersaturation controlled growth of MAFAPbI3 perovskite film for high efficiency solar cells, Dong Liu, Wenjia Zhou, Haoying Tang, Pengfei Fu, Zhijun Ning*, Science China Chemistry,2018, 61, 1278-1284.
63. Quaternary Two Dimensional Zn-Ag-In-S Nanosheets for Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Generation, Hao Chen, Xiao-Yuan Liu, Shizhuo Wang, Xu Wang, Qi Wei, Xianyuan Jiang, Fei Wang, Kaimin Xu, Jianxi Ke, Qiong Zhang, Qian Gao, Youqi Ke*, Yi-Tao Long* and Zhijun Ning*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 11670-11675 .
62. Improved Efficiency and Stability of Perovskite Solar Cells Induced by C=O Functionalized Hydrophobic Ammonium‐Based Additives, Zhifang Wu, Sonia R. Raga, Emilio J. Juarez-Perez, Xuyang Yao, Yan Jiang, Luis K. Ono, Zhijun Ning, He Tian, Yabing Qi*, Advanced Materials, 2018, 30, 1703670.
61. Peak Force Visible Microscopy for Determination of Exciton Diffusion Length in Organic Photovoltaic Blends, Haomin Wang, Le Wang, Yuequn Shang, Zhijun Ning, Xiaoji Xu*, ChemRxiv, 2018.
60. A Colloidal‐Quantum‐Dot Infrared Photodiode with High Photoconductive Gain, Yicheng Tang, Feng Wu, Fansheng Chen, Yi Zhou, Peng Wang, Mingsheng Long, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning, Jiawei He, Fan Gong, Zhihong Zhu, Shiqiao Qin, Weida Hu*, Small,2018, 1803158.
59. Significant Enhancement of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Based Infrared Photodetector Using PbS Quantum Dots, Yicheng Tang , Hehai Fang , Mingsheng Long, Gang Chen, Zhe Zheng, Jin Zhang, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning, Zhihong Zhu, Ying Feng, Shiqiao Qin, Xiaoshuang Chen, Wei Lu, and Weida Hu*, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics,2018, 24,3801608.
58. Efficient defect-controlled photocatalytic hydrogen generation based on near-infrared Cu-In-Zn-S quantum dots, Xiao-Yuan Liu, Guozhen Zhang, Hao Chen, Haowen Li, Jun Jiang, Yi-Tao Long, and Zhijun Ning*. Nano Research, 2018, 11, 1379–1388.
57. Multi-functional organic molecules for surface passivation of perovskite, Tingting Zhang, Zhanqi Cao, Yuequn Shang, Chao Cui, Pengfei Fu, Xianyuan Jiang, Fei Wang, Kaimin Xu, Dongguang Yin*, Dahui Qu,*, Zhijun Ning*.J. Photochem. & Photobio, A: Chem., 2018, 355, 42-47.
56.Highly Oriented Low-Dimensional Tin Halide Perovskites with Enhanced Stability and Photovoltaic Performance, Yuqin Liao, Hefei Liu, Wenjia Zhou, Dongwen Yang, Yuequn Shang, Zhifang Shi, Binghan Li, Xianyuan Jiang, Lijun Zhang*, Li Na Quan, Rafael Quintero-Bermudez, Brandon R. Sutherland, Qixi Mi, Edward H. Sargent, and Zhijun Ning*, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2017, 139, 6693–6699.
55. 0D–2D Quantum Dot: Metal Dichalcogenide Nanocomposite Photocatalyst Achieves Efficient Hydrogen Generation, Xiao-Yuan Liu, Hao Chen, Ruili Wang, Yuequn Shang, Qiong Zhang, Wei Li, Guozhen Zhang, Juan Su, Cao Thang Dinh, F. Pelayo García de Arquer, Jie Li, Jun Jiang, Qixi Mi, Rui Si, Xiaopeng Li, Yuhan Sun, Yi-Tao Long,* He Tian, Edward H. Sargent, and Zhijun Ning*. Adv. Mater., 2017, 29, 1605646.
54. Symmetrization of the Crystal Lattice of MAPbI3 Boosts the Performance and Stability of Metal–Perovskite Photodiodes, Zhifang Shi, Yi Zhang, Chao Cui, Binghan Li, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning*, Qixi Mi*. Adv. Mater.,2017, 29, 1701656.
53. Colloidal quantum-dots surface and device structure engineering for high-performance light-emitting diodes, Yuequn Shang, Zhijun Ning*.National Science Review,2017, 4, 170-183.
52. Hole-transporting layer-free inverted planar mixed lead-tin perovskite-based solar cells, 'Yuqin Liao, Xianyuan Jiang, Wenjia Zhou, Zhifang Shi, Binghan Li, Qixi Mi, Zhijun Ning*,Front. Optoelectron., 2017, 10, 103–110.
51. Perovskite nanocrystals: synthesis, properties and applications, Pengfei Fu, Qingsong Shan, Yuequn Shang, Jizhong Song, Haibo Zeng*, Zhijun Ning*, Jinkang Gong*. Science Bulletin, 2017, 62, 369–380.
50. Optical study on intrinsic exciton states in high-qualityCH3NH3PbBr3single crystals, T. Thu Ha Do, A. Granados del águila, Chao Cui, Jun Xing, Zhijun Ning*, and Qihua Xiong*, Phys. Rev. B, 2017, 96, 075308.
49. Colloidal metal oxide nanocrystals as charge transporting layers for solution-processed light-emitting diodes and solar cells, Xiaoyong Liang, Sai Bai, Xin Wang, Xingliang Dai, Feng Gao, Baoquan Sun, Zhijun Ning, Zhizhen Ye, and Yizheng Jin*. Chem. Soc. Rev., 2017, 46, 1730-1759.
48. High-Efficiency and Stable Quantum Dot Light-Emitting Diodes Enabled by a Solution-Processed Metal-Doped Nickel Oxide Hole Injection Interfacial Layer, Fan Cao, Haoran Wang, Piaoyang Shen, Xiaomin Li, Yanqiong Zheng, Yuequn Shang, Jianhua Zhang, Zhijun Ning and Xuyong Yang, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2017, 27, 201704278.
47. A TiO2 embedded structure for perovskite solar cells with anomalous grain growth and effective electron extraction, Dong Wei, Jun Ji, Dandan Song, Meicheng Li, Peng Cui, Yaoyao Li, Joseph Michel Mbengue, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning and Nam-Gyu Park. J. Mater. Chem. A,2017, 5, 1406-1414.
46. Colloidal quantum dot ligand engineering for high performance solar cells. Ruili Wang, Yuequn Shang, Pongsakorn Kanjanaboos, Wenjia Zhou, Zhijun Ning*, and Edward H. Sargent*, Energy Environ. Sci., 2016, 9, 1130-1143.
45. Highly efficient quantum dot near-infrared light-emitting diodes. Xiwen Gong, ZhenyuYang, Grant Walters, Riccardo Comin, Zhijun Ning, Eric Beauregard, Valerio Adinolfi, Oleksandr Voznyy, and Edward H. Sargent*, Nat. Photonics,2016, 10, 253–257.
44. Plasmon resonance scattering at perovskite CH3NH3PbI3 coated single gold nanoparticles: evidence for electron transfer, Duo Xu , Dong Liu , Tao Xie , Yue Cao , Jun-Gang Wang , Zhijun Ning , Yi-Tao Long and He Tian, Chem. Commun., 2016,52, 9933-9936.
43. Quantum-dot-in-perovskite solids. Zhijun Ning, Xiwen Gong, Riccardo Comin, Grant Walters, Fengjia Fan, Oleksandr Voznyy, Emre Yassitepe, Andrei Buin, Sjoerd Hoogland, Edward H. Sargent, Nature, 2015, 523, 324-328.
42. Colloidal Quantum Dot Solar Cells. Graham H. Carey, Ahmed L. Abdelhady, Zhijun Ning, Susanna M. Thon, Osman M. Bakr, and Edward H. Sargent, Chemical Reviews, 2015, 115, 12732–12763.
Colloidal Quantum Dot Photovoltaics Enhanced by Perovskite Shelling. Zhenyu Yang, Alyf Janmohamed, Xinzheng Lan, F. Pelayo García de Arquer, Oleksandr Voznyy, Emre Yassitepe, Gi-Hwan Kim, Zhijun Ning, Xiwen Gong, Riccardo Comin, and Edward H. Sargent*, Nano Lett., 2015, 15, 7539–7543.
Perovskite Thin Films via Atomic Layer Deposition. Brandon R. Sutherland, Sjoerd Hoogland, Michael M. Adachi, Pongsakorn Kanjanaboos, Chris T.O. Wong, Jeffrey J. McDowell, Jixian Xu, Oleksandr Voznyy, Zhijun Ning, Arjan J. Houtepen, and Edward H. Sargent*,Adv. Mater., 2015, 27, 53–58.
39. Hybrid Tandem Solar Cells With Depleted-Heterojunction Quantum Dot and Polymer Bulk Heterojunction Subcells. Taesoo Kim, Yangqin Gao, Hanlin Hu, Buyi Yan, Zhijun Ning, Lethy Krishnan Jagadamma, Kui Zhao, Ahmad R. Kirmani, Jessica Eid, Michael M. Adachi, Edward H. Sargent, Pierre M. Beaujuge, Aram Amassian, Nano Energy,2015, 17, 196–205.
Air-stable n-type colloidal quantum dot solids. Zhijun Ning, Oleksandr Voznyy, Jun Pan, Sjoerd Hoogland, Valerio Adinolfi, Jixian Xu, Min Li, Ahmad R. Kirmani, Jon Paul Sun, James Minor, Kyle W. Kemp, Haopeng Dong, Lisa Rollny, André Labelle, Graham Carey, Brandon Sutherland, Ian Hill, Aram Amassian, Huan Liu, Jiang Tang, Osman M. Bakr & Edward H. Sargent*, Nat. Mater., 2014, 13, 822–828.
Solar cells based on inks of n-type colloidal quantum dots. Zhijun Ning, Haopeng Dong, Qiong Zhang, Oleksandr Voznyy, and Edward H. Sargent*, ACS Nano, 2014, 8, 10321–10327.
Simultaneous Multiple Wavelength Upconversion in a Core–Shell Nanoparticle for Enhanced Near Infrared Light Harvesting in a Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell. Chunze Yuan, Guanying Chen, Lin Li, Jossana A. Damasco, Zhijun Ning, Hui Xing , Tianmu Zhang, Licheng Sun, Hao Zeng , Alexander N. Cartwright, Paras N. Prasad, Hans ?gren, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6, 18018-18025.
Doping Control Via Molecularly Engineered Surface Ligand Coordination. Mingjian Yuan, David Zhitomirsky, Valerio Adinolfi, Oleksandr Voznyy, Kyle W Kemp, Zhijun Ning, Xinzheng Lan, Jixian Xu, Jin Young Kim, Haopeng Dong, Edward H Sargent*, Adv. Mater., 2013, 25, 5586–5592.
Self-Assembled, Nanowire Network Electrodes for Depleted Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Xinzheng Lan, Jing Bai, Silvia Masala, Susanna M Thon, Yuan Ren, Illan J Kramer, Sjoerd Hoogland, Arash Simchi, Ghada I Koleilat, Daniel Paz-Soldan, Zhijun Ning, André J Labelle, Jin Young Kim, Ghassan Jabbour, Edward H Sargent*, Adv. Mater., 2013, 25, 1769–1773.
Graded doping for enhanced colloidal quantum dot photovoltaics. Zhijun Ning, David Zhitomirsky, Valerio Adinolfi, Brandon Sutherland, Jixian Xu, Oleksandr Voznyy, Pouya Maraghechi, Xinzheng Lan, Sjoerd Hoogland, Yuan Ren and Edward H. Sargent*, Adv. Mater., 2013, 25, 1719–1723.
The donor–supply electrode enhances performance in colloidal quantum dot solar cells. Pouya Maraghechi, André J Labelle, Ahmad R Kirmani, Xinzheng Lan, Michael M Adachi, Susanna M Thon, Sjoerd Hoogland, Anna Lee, Zhijun Ning, Armin Fischer, Aram Amassian, Edward H Sargent*, ACS nano,2013, 7, 6111–6116.
Observation of Bunched Blinking from Individual CdSe/CdS and CdSe/ZnS Colloidal Quantum Dots. Haiyan Qin, Xiangjun Shang, Zhijun Ning, Tao Fu, Zhichuan. Niu, Hjalmar Brismar, Hans ?gren, and Ying Fu, J. Phys. Chem. C,2012, 116, 12786-12790.
Systematic optimization of quantum junction colloidal quantum dot solar cells. Huan Liu, David Zhitomirsky, Sjoerd Hoogland, Jiang Tang, Illan J Kramer, Zhijun Ning, Edward H Sargent, App. Phys. Lett.,2012, 101, 151112.
Performance improvement of dye-sensitizing solar cell by semi-rigid triarylamine-based donors. Chengyou Wang, Jing Li, Shengyun Cai, Zhijun Ning, Dongmei Zhao, Qiong Zhang, Jian-Hua Su, Dyes and Pigments,2012, 94, 40-48.
Photovoltaic performance of solid-state DSSCs sensitized with organic isophorone dyes: Effect of dye-loaded amount and dipole moment. Bo Liu, Xiaoyan Li, Miaoyin Liu, Zhijun Ning, Qiong Zhang, Chen Li, Klaus Müllen, Weihong Zhu,Dyes and Pigments, 2012, 94, 23-27.
Stable Dyes Containing Double Acceptors without COOH as Anchors for Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Jiangyi Mao, Nannan He, Zhijun Ning, Qiong Zhang, Fuling Guo, Long Chen, Wenjun Wu, Jianli Hua, He Tian, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2012, 51, 9873.
All-Inorganic Colloidal Quantum Dot Photovoltaics Employing Solution-Phase Halide Passivation. Zhijun Ning, Yuan Ren, Sjoerd Hoogland, Oleksandr Voznyy, Larissa Levina, Philipp Stadler, Xinzheng Lan, David Zhitomirsky and Edward H. Sargent*, Adv. Mater.,2012, 24, 6295–6299.
Use of colloidal upconversion nanocrystals for energy relay solar cell light harvesting in the near-infrared region. Chunze Yuan, Guanying Chen*, Paras N Prasad, Tymish Y Ohulchanskyy, Zhijun Ning*, Haining Tian, Licheng Sun, Hans ?gren*, J. Mater. Chem.,2012, 22, 16709–16713.
Type-II colloidal quantum dot sensitized solar cells with a thiourea based organic redox couple. Zhijun Ning, Chunze Yuan, Haining Tian, Ying Fu, Lin Li, Licheng Sun, Hans ?gren*, J. Mater. Chem.,2012, 22, 6032–6037.
Hybrid passivated colloidal quantum dot solids. Alexander H. Ip, Susanna M. Thon, Sjoerd Hoogland, Oleksandr Voznyy, David Zhitomirsky, Ratan Debnath, Larissa Levina, Lisa R. Rollny, Graham H. Carey, Armin Fischer, Kyle W. Kemp, Illan J. Kramer, Zhijun Ning, Andre J. Labelle, Kang Wei Chou, Aram Amassian & Edward H. Sargent*, Nat. Nanotechnol.,2012, 7, 577–582.
A charge-orbital balance picture of doping in colloidal quantum dot solids. Oleksandr Voznyy, David Zhitomirsky, Philipp Stadler, Zhijun Ning, Sjoerd Hoogland, Edward H Sargent*, ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 8448–8455.
Effects of K+ and Na+ ions on the fluorescence of colloidal CdSe/CdS and CdSe/ZnS quantum dots. Mátyás Molnár, Zhijun Ning*, Yun Chen, Peter Friberg, Lianming Gan, Ying Fu*, Sens. Actuators, B2011, 155, 823–830.
Exciton Polariton Contribution to the Stokes Shift in Colloidal Quantum Dots. Z.-H. Chen, S. Hellstr?m, Zhijun Ning, et. al.J. Phys. Chem. C2011, 115, 5286.
Solar cells sensitized with type-II ZnSe–CdS core/shell colloidal quantum dots. Zhijun Ning, Haining Tian, Chunze Yuan, Ying Fu, Haiyan Qin, Licheng Sun*, Hans ?gren*, Chem. Commun.2011, 47, 1536–1538.
Pure Organic Redox Couple for Quantum‐Dot‐Sensitized Solar Cells. Zhijun Ning, Haining Tian, Chunze Yuan, Ying Fu, Licheng Sun*, Hans ?gren*, Chem. Eur. J.2011, 17, 6330–6333.
Role of surface ligands in optical properties of colloidal CdSe/CdS quantum dots. Zhijun Ning, Matyas Molnár, Yun Chen, Peter Friberg, Liming Gan, Hans ?gren, Ying Fu*, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.2011, 13, 5848–5854.
Quantum Rod‐Sensitized Solar Cells. Zhijun Ning, Chunze Yuan, Haining Tian, Peter Hedstr?m, Licheng Sun*, Hans ?gren*, ChemSusChem2011, 4, 1741–1744.
Wave-function engineering of CdSe/CdS Core/Shell quantum dots for enhanced electron transfer to a TiO2 Substrate. Zhijun Ning, Haining Tian, Haiyan Qin, Qiong Zhang, Hans ?gren, Licheng Sun, Ying Fu*, J. Phys. Chem. C2010, 114, 15184–15189.
Improvement of dye-sensitized solar cells: what we know and what we need to know. Zhijun Ning, Ying Fu, He Tian, Energy Environ. Sci.2010, 3, 1170–1181.
Photovoltage Improvement for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells via Cone-Shaped Structural Design. Zhijun Ning, Qiong Zhang, Hongcui Pei, Jiangfeng Luan, Changgui Lu, Yiping Cui, He Tian,J. Phys. Chem. C2009, 113, 10307-11313.
‘Click’ Synthesis of Starburst Triphenylamine as Potential Emitting Material. Qiong Zhang, Zhijun Ning, He Tian, Dyes and Pigments 2009, 81, 80-84.
Dye-sensitized solar cells based on donor-acceptor organic sensitizers with maleimide as electron acceptor. Qiong Zhang, Zhijun Ning, Hongcui Pei, Wenjun Wu, Frontiers of Chemistry in China2009, 4, 269-277.
Conveniently synthesized isophorone dyes for high efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells: tuning photovoltaic performance by structural modification of donor group in Donor-Acceptor system. Bo Liu, Weihong Zhu, Qiong Zhang, Wenjun Wu, Min Xu, Zhijun Ning, Yongshu Xie, He Tian,Chem. Commun,2009, 1766-1768.
Dye-sensitized solar cells based on donor-acceptor organic sensitizers with maleimide as electron acceptor. Qiong Zhang, Zhijun Ning, Hongcui Pei, Wenjun Wu,Frontiers of Chemistry in China, 2009, 4, 269-277.
Triarylamine: a promising core unit for efficient photovoltaic materials. Zhijun Ning, He Tian, Chem. Commun., 2009, 5483-5495.
Novel Iridium Complex with Carboxyl Pyridyl Ligand for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: High Fluorescence Intensity, High Electron InjectionEfficiency? Zhijun Ning, Qiong Zhang, Wenjun Wu, He Tian, J. Organomet. Chem., 2009, 694, 2705-2711.
Starburst triarylamine based dyes for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells. Zhijun Ning, Qiong Zhang, Wenjun Wu, Hongcui Pei, Bo Liu, He Tian, J. Org. Chem.,2008. 73, 3791-3797.
Photochromic Spiropyran Dendrimers: “Click”Syntheses, Characterization, and Optical Properties. Qiong Zhang, Zhijun Ning, Yongli Yan, Shixiong Qian, He Tian, Macromol. Rapid Commun.,2008, 29, 193-201.
Bisindolylmaleimide derivatives as non-doped red organic light-emitting materials. Zhijun Ning, Yechun Zhou, Qiong Zhang, Dongge Ma, Junji Zhang, He Tian,J. Photochem. Photobio. A: Chemistry, 2007, 192, 8-16.
Soluble porphyrin–bisindolylmaleimides dyad and pentamer as saturated red luminescent materials. Yang Li, Lifeng Cao, Zhijun Ning, Zhe Huang, Yong Cao, He Tian. Tetrahedron Lett., 2007, 48, 975-978.
Aggregation-induced emission (AIE)-active starburst triarylamine fluorophores as potential non-doped red emitter for organic light-emitting diodes and Cl2 gas chemodosimeter. Zhijun Ning, Zhao Chen, Qiong Zhang, Yongli Yan, Shixiong Qian, Yong Cao, He Tian,Adv. Funct. Mater., 2007, 17, 3799-3807.
A soluble 5-carbazolium-8-hydroxyquinoline Al(III) complex as a dipolar luminescent material. Juntao Xie, Zhijun Ning, He Tian, Tetrahedron Lett., 2005, 46, 8559-8562.